Boca Raton Orthopaedic Group is monitoring the Corona/Covid-19 pandemic on a daily basis.
Our management team meets on an ongoing basis to ensure we have all of the proper supplies to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible. We currently follow procedures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as the Florida Department of Health.
Our office is currently open to see patients in person while implementing a high level of safety procedures.
We also offer Telemedicine visits several afternoons a week for those who would like to remain at home. For an appointment call (561)-391-5515.
We have implemented the following policies and procedures to our patients and our staff safe.
Safety protocols include:
- All staff and patients entering Boca Raton Orthopaedic Group will have their temperature taken.
- Anyone over 100.4 F will be sent for further screening and not allowed to enter the office.
- Each patient will have to fill out a safety assessment regarding their current health and possible risk factors or exposure.
- No more than 10 people are allowed in the waiting room at one time.
- Masks are mandatory.
- We have implemented various sterilization processes throughout the office including but not limited to, room sanitizing between each patient and pens and clipboards sanitized after each use.
- Hand Sanitizer can be found at various stations throughout the office.