Charles E. Stewart, M.D.
Arthroscopic & reconstructive surgery of the knee joint
Dr. Charles Stewart received his undergraduate degree from Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia, where he was a member of the Omicron Delta Kappa honorary fraternity. He completed his medical degree at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore in 1973. His surgical internship and orthopaedic residency were completed at the University of Florida in Gainesville.
Before moving to Boca Raton in 1984, Dr. Stewart completed a fellowship in lower extremity arthritis surgery at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.
Dr. Stewart is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Medical Association
- Arthroscopic Association of North America
- Broward Orthopaedic Society
- Palm Beach Orthopaedic Society
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
Dr. Stewart is Board Certified by the following organizations:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Articles & Videos:
- Ask the Doctor: With Dr. Charles Stewart – Total Knee Replacement and Patient Specific Instruments
- Ask the Doctor: With Dr. Charles Stewart – Total Knee Replacement and Decreased Down Time With Pain Control