Charles E. Stewart, M.D.
Arthroscopic & reconstructive surgery of the knee joint
It has been my pleasure to serve our community for the past 40 years as an Orthopedic Surgeon. I have had the privilege of meeting a great many people and developing lifelong friendships. I have decided it is time to retire and pass along my patients to the other competent physicians at Boca Raton Orthopedic Group, BROG.
As you all know, this practice is staffed with some of the most knowledgeable and caring physicians in the country. I highly recommend that you select one of these physicians for your future medical needs. You can review the bios of our staff by visiting our website at http://glades.brog.com/physicians/.
Please know that your medical records are safely on file here at BROG and remain confidential, as per federal law. If you decide to take on a new physician outside of our practice, then you can contact the office at 561-391-5515 ext 1742.
Over the past four decades, I have served you and thousands of patients for all your orthopedic needs. I appreciate your loyalty throughout the years and will take the memories of all that I have experienced with me into my retirement.
My retirement is effective on June 7, 2018. I wish you and your family health and happiness.
Dr. Charles Stewart, MD
Dr. Charles Stewart received his undergraduate degree from Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia, where he was a member of the Omicron Delta Kappa honorary fraternity. He completed his medical degree at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore in 1973. His surgical internship and orthopaedic residency were completed at the University of Florida in Gainesville.
Before moving to Boca Raton in 1984, Dr. Stewart completed a fellowship in lower extremity arthritis surgery at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.
Dr. Stewart is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Medical Association
- Arthroscopic Association of North America
- Broward Orthopaedic Society
- Palm Beach Orthopaedic Society
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
Dr. Stewart is Board Certified by the following organizations:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Articles & Videos:
- Ask the Doctor: With Dr. Charles Stewart – Total Knee Replacement and Patient Specific Instruments
- Ask the Doctor: With Dr. Charles Stewart – Total Knee Replacement and Decreased Down Time With Pain Control